THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Marcus' Apology Video

So, I guess I'm not so great at keeping up to date on this thing. I promise I'll do better!

However, I did feel that I needed to share the following video. But here is some background:
Hubby, Me and Mister went to the Washington County Fair on Saturday with our friends "Glaze". We spent about 2 hours walking around with Glaze and Mister had a great time. We got Dippin' Dots, I won $5 at BINGO....good times. Anyway, we went to back to Glaze's house to meet up with another friend, B. We had only been there maybe 20 minutes when Mister started crying. And I don't mean just whimper because he's tired, but full on scream-till-you're-red-in-the-face-and-no-sound-is-coming-out kind of scream. I tried rocking him - no dice. Nursing - forget it. Burping - nada. So, we decided we had to go home. B was a little sad that we had to go home because it had been quite some time that we had seen her, so I decided that Mister needed to make an apology video to B. And this is what we came up with.

My favorite part is around :20 - to me, it totally sounds like he's saying "Hi!"


0 comments: