THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 31, 2009

Toot Toot

So here's the thing. Whenever I take Mister out places, everyone rants and raves about what a great baby he is, and we are so lucky and he's such a happy boy, etc. etc. Now, I am glad he's a content and happy boy, but where is MY credit?

Toot, toot-ing my own horn here - Isn't part of his personality based on how we've raised him? I know that some personality traits are inherited, but I happen to think that part of his happiness is because he has happy parents and that we are laid back. I think that babies can sense a parent's mood and adapts to that. I am not up tight about who holds him or if they do something different than we do, and I think in turn, Mister is pretty accepting. So where is my kudos? Where is, Wow Sarah, you've done a great job rearing him so far and he obviously has a great Mom and Dad.

I am a good Mom, if you don't count the time when he fell off the couch the other day. Ooops.

0 comments: